click me!!

Saturday 21 February 2009

Puzzled...

I think I'm not used to over-friendliness.. felt kinda weird to receive "zao an ni hao" from a person that I'd barely talked to (I think at most 10 words.) when he logs on and happen to see me online or when my msn status is visible..

Was surprised to see a comment on my facebook status as so why i did not ask him along. Eh??? perhaps, just trying to be friendly... Though I won't attempt such a feat unless I'm well acquainted with him/her or haha fond of him (this does not apply to any "her"s - doh, i'm happy but not gay!!)

Back to finishing that draft reply/email to my biz unit. and I'm not supposed to be working today... *drats* but then came to my office on my own accord... felt super recharged after the am jog from office to psa and back (cuz found a colleague who shared the same new year resol as me.. run a half-marathon this year.. so we are starting on short road runs to prepare.. plus for her, she wanna get back in her slender figure pre-pregnancy !)

Target to leave office by 12noon (latest!)

No comments: