click me!!

Monday 16 February 2009

the 14th day of February...

Silly thought that came to mind.. Since typically the full term of pregnancy approximates to 9 months.. I may be created on the 14th of February a couple of decades + ago. [I arrived on earth on 14 November !] My memory recalls that that I'm born pre-maturely.. hence, hmm that couldn't be the case.. haha!

Nope, no Hot date on the 14th. But was in lovely company of yes, my colleagues in the morning.. (cuz it was my working weekend..), my hunky pt in the afternoon (my weekly sat appointment).. met mer for dinner/cuppa before heading down to chinaone with joshua and a couple of others. Hmm my fault for resulting in some not so happy situations cuz of the power of assumption of others.. Oh well, we can't assume all process thoughts the same way.. (though on hindsight, i realised why some are not invited.. ) Nonetheless... like the band @ chinaone.. Oh well, I'm not a big fan of beer (except root beer.. which is now a bane..) but it made things easier to go with the flow to just order what the others ordered.. oh well.. hmm I guess the other 3 peeps were happier with chatting (Tsk.. chatting in a noisy club?? T_T" oh well, they might have other agendas in mind.. ) Am not a dancy person..hence no groove or hump for me..but woot hoot .. happy to hear croon of  my era like the woo hoo hit - blur's Song 2 and blink182's all the small things..  haha, i prefer the alternative typesy music .. and the occasional rock (bon jovi , U2?) And nope, i ain't a katang.. I converse much more fluently in Mandarin than English.. Probably the "cheena" traits run in the family - my bro is darn power in his command of Chinese... he writes in Chinese for a living.. woo hoo.. and perhaps to be different from my bro.. i grew up listening to perfect 10 - currenly 987fm instead of 933 .. silly rite? but if not for that, perhaps, I'll be uber cheena now.. haha..

Anyway, after 10+ minutes of bump & grind (not me but the group of crazy party gals behind me..oo reminded me of R Kelly's song of the same title.. ), i wonder why some peeps found this to be a stress reliever by raving and waving their hands in the air (ma-chiam a bit like wat we chc-ers do during the uber high praise songs) @ the fave party hits (such as aha's take on me..) Perhaps it gotta do with expending energy? Same kick that one gets after a great workout? Hmmm, fun as it maybe.. or perhaps it may be a bit more different if i'm with my gal pals? but then again, contrary to some's belief .. saya ain't chiongster.. :) Hmph.. that makes wanna wake up early tmw am to go for my am jog again. (not that confident to run along the road at nite - prolly if I'm male, or with company, i dun mind a midnite jog..  haha but who can i jio to jog in the middle of nite at pasir ris.. haha can only think of e. haha. bad idea.. think he'll be miles ahead... :(

Hmmm not too sure if the monday session is on.. Else, will join a couple of my colleagues for jog ard keppel island.. :) oh yeah, i think I caught the running bug.. kinda good. at least make good my investment in the recent pair of adidas i bought. :) Though the pace is kinda slow (cuz some were new to jogging...) but get chance to bond with them.. :) Though haha it would be even better if we can chill @ Prive or tcc (yay, finally received my tcc card last Fri!) after the jog .. >.<

 
the indulgence dark orange choc from e! 
Like the orange bits within

 
The very empty Starbucks @ Raffles City Shopping Center.
SUmmer says cheers!
me & my Venti non-fat latte! 

No comments: