click me!!

Monday 9 February 2009

The Curious Case...

Caught the Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons last Saturday with some of my cg members. (Was surprised to learn that some of them found it draggy & couldn't wait for it to end..!)Like the clever storyline.  I admit.. one of the main compelling reasons why I wanted to catch the show was : brad pitt.. [one of my personal faves - think I'd seldom miss his movies.. :)  another actor that I like - will smith.. :) since his goofy days of fresh prince.. ops.. that reveals how aged I am.. but i was still in primary sch when i caught that.. :)]

There are several scenes that I like.. like how Mr Daws would suddenly tell Benjy on how he was struck by lightning seven times.. the part whereby how Benjamin was imagining how Daisy could have avoided being struck by the car after her dance practice...  and many more.. :)

Somehow I feel that I'm like Benjamin.. i seemed to look younger nowadays.. compared to a few years back.. Thank goodness for the fats.. haha else, would be having those fine lines already... :) haha... yeah.. :) Acting cute halt the aging process?  perhaps.. :)  Note: acting cute = x = being naive.. :)

But it's actually kinda scary to be degenerate in the level of thoughts processing as days passes.. Losing memories that you have acquired over the years...  but i don't mind looking more youthful day after day.. :)

A tagline from the movie.. "..Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments .."

No comments: