click me!!

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Rainbow.... & Mt Faber...

Haven't seen one for a long time... yet while embarking on my virgin attempt to run up & round Mt Faber (a not very tall hill in Singapore), saw the huge rainbow somewhere across the skyline from the Mt Faber area to ...  But I did not have my mobile with me.. henceforth did not have the luxury to capture that moment...

I like rainbows.. reminds me of His covenent...

And yep, i did manage to complete the uphill run up the mount and down and back to habourfront.. It seemed like a long journey (which I managed to strained my left calf muscle - cuz I did not warm up (bad move!) - midway uphill) and we (i.e. a few of my colleagues) took about an hour to complete the route.... and it was only like 5.6km? oh well.. still it feels good to destress via running...

Frankly, I'm not that particularly fond of running... (* i prefer walking...*) but it helps to keep the excess mass in check..:)

running out of time... gotta create a card... let me ransack my paper collection for ideas.... 

No comments: