click me!!

Thursday 19 February 2009

should i... or should i not....

I wonder if the front & right "GO" on cab on tuesday nite was just a causal-by-the way typesy of "go" or the word from Him "GO!!"

Tsk tsk.. it's definitely something I would want to do - see left hand column. (else, why do i even bother to list it out?? ) Sigh, don't want to go due to pressure from others..  or the excuse that "gotta send one to go every year." I'm a scribe and love to take notes.. haha (dun believe, ask ivory.. hehe..)

Not that I keep saying next year.. but sigh, i contribute more injections to the economy than to the bank account. Henceforth... this year.. not possible. Let me reverse that situation, save more, inject less.  (aT least i must have surviving funds rite???)

Yah, this dragged from 2005 till now le. Tsk tsk tsk. Haiz.

No comments: