click me!!

Friday 13 February 2009

the monday to thursday...

Was browsing thru' imeem.... Found some old old hits that i love... :) and perhaps that depicts the moment.. :)

Lack of sleep.. Did managed to pry myself out of bed for the past few mornings... Woke up in shock @ 6am on monday.. Waited eternity for cab ard 620 but found none in vain. Decided to hit the gym for work a mini -sweat (cuz I didn't have my make-up pouch with me (oh my gosh!).. can't afford to shower off the foundation, cuz still need to work..)

Went to the evening prayer meeting instead.. He spoke.. I wonder when... tsktsk... my flesh declared it's not gonna be 2009.. alas.. the struggle that I always face this time of the year... before the closing date..  Anyway, was not thrilled by not able to run that much in the am.. (did only like 2 km on the cross-training machine).. walked from The Riverwalk along boat quay to the gym @ raffles place... :) and think it's faster than to take the train down.. just a 10min leisure walk.. :) but it was a WINDY nite.. nearly did a marilyn monroe while walking past.. [But the marilyn monroe thingy did came to pass while i was on my way home. While I was about to enter the raffles place mrt entrance/exit to head down the escalator.. Thank goodness no one was there.. *blush*]

bumped into e @ the lift lobby. :) then saw someone who resembled "st james" walking on the treadmill infront of me..probably it should be him cuz he glanced back at the crowd (cuz he was tucked in this corner.. but kinda weird to glance back to check the crowd when you are working out... ) so he should see me.. but surprised to see him cuz thought he should be in the atas club like fitness first. 

Happily made it to tues & wed am pm via smrt trains.. Same tugging impression on wed am.. kinda paiseh to be in teary state when pastor asked us to turn to your neighbour and say something.. Haiz. (I think I'm very fleshly...) Hated the choice of my mng pants yesterday.. they were dragging along the ground cuz they were hanging.. yups too loose.. Bought them before my new found passion in killing the fats.. Wore them only twice after length alternation... :( (which explains why i usually refrained from wearing pants to work..) should i forsee losing an inch off the waistline.. i would get it one size smaller ..:(

Due to the lack of sleep , was uber crappy on wed...  wrote an uber long email (imagine i can crap while sending boring things like foodlog.. & a seven to eight paragraph reply which could be condensed to a simple yes or no..." to e. uber cranky. was surprised that haha he considered me as one of his closer clients.. perhaps cuz our acquaintance dated all the way back 4 years plus.. haha.. :)

Almost lost my cool whilst cuz of the miscom btw sum & i.   sorry gal.. if i sounded pissed.. we were tasked to buy the refreshments but gotta reach kembagan within an hour after the pm ended.. and limited finger-food choices @ Central.. oh well.. at least things still work out fine and yup. they did enjoy the food.. :) * thank goodness.*

WAs aghast to find my prayer book wet & the chops smudged.. and my day 1 chop was corroded..(Cuz apparently, I didn't secure the bottle cap properly... Thank God when it dried up.. there's still a faint mark of the Day 1 choppe. (haha!)

Caught the Interview with by Pastor Kong with New Life Church for the 2nd time during cg. Creativity... sigh.. roused my desire again (to sca!)... and seeing the ntu (not the sg ntu la) campus in the video reminded me of my 1st mission trip to taipei.. (though i admit it was fun fun as well as working... ) Down in my goal card this year.. sign up for a "real" mission trip this year.. real meaning the less leisure mostly "work" typesy.. :)

And i got overdosed on fisherman's friend cuz my throat burns when i swallowed.. and drank like a camel.. MUSt be the cashew nuts i ate last evening. Drats.Finished the pack on strong mints but to no avail. Getting the Xtra strong ones later. (And fact is that i spit out the first one that I ever tried.. Memorable experience in Sec 1. Still remember it was from Sandi.. haha.. i remenber the weirdest stuff at times.. )

No comments: