click me!!

Thursday 12 February 2009

Not thrilled....

I'm not that thrilled to be titled actually.

I'm not that thrilled really.


I wonder why my name is being mentioned in the ic meeting? Weird. Cuz saw justin after pm on wed am. He corrected how he usually addressed me. Mentioned that he was corrected on the pronouciation of my name during the ic meeting. Tsk, why talk about me? Cuz I was 5 minutes late last Sunday?! (the suay time i was late cuz I waited 20 minutes for cab @ Jurong Point. )

Was chatting with eileen on the msn. sigh.. she asked me about my aspirations in choir.. (I guess I shocked her by telling her of my sucky bonus. Gave her a brief history of events in 2008 that led to that. Guessed what, she felt something was amiss but she thought it was a wrong thot. haha.. ) Frankly, i don't mind doing things without a title..(else, why am i doing things that I'm doing?) At times, i find the leaders/helpers kinda cliquish and i don't blame them. cuz they spent huge amount of them together..natural to be closer...

That being said, i don't aspire to be part of cliques. Cliques excludes.. not  includes.. It may not be a conscious thing, but when you talk about private jokes among a group and the group make no head or tails what is going on, think from the point of view of the "excluded" ones. Family or merely in the same group?  I know, you ought spend more time with your leaders to catch from them.. I know that theory.

Yep, spiritual walk is more than serving in ministry.. or like a rat-race., to climb up the level in leadership.  Yet, the sad thing about mankind, they usually give more respect to title more than the person itself.

As for whether or not, I don't know... see how He leads ba..

No comments: