click me!!

Friday 27 February 2009

almost a nightmare...

Yesterday, I almost did not make it to cg or to meet my ex-cg members who were supposed to be there for "make-up".. it was a manic workday... cuz gotta rush out an email to a client by hook/ crook cuz my sm deemed that it was uber urgent. However, that did not materialise as my gm went off without even looking @ the case.. henceforth.. need not stay till the approval given.. Yet by then, it was already 7pm. 

Having to meet the ex-members meant another thing which I've tried to avoid for a really long time... henceforth my twitter status last evening was "...hope that I would not meet who I don't wish to see... "  Due to some weird twist of events, it did not materalise. And another passing thought that came through my mind (which i randomly told Janet when she was commenting on the missing ones) did really happen ... nah, me =X= prophetess.. 

On happier notes... i was glad to meet up with the goh sisters and estelle... :) miss the spunky june. :) frankly, nothing much that I missed from the old grp except these three and corinth. :) and indeed, i'm indeed happy to be in current 'family' now.. :)

2 comments:

Ivory said...

hey, what about me? u dont miss me? sob..

mione...iyi said...

Gee... I miss u too! Looking forward to this Friday!! :)