click me!!

Tuesday 25 May 2010

silence is the best policy

If you have nothing better to say, silence is the best policy.


There is a reason WHY I don't bother to apply much dough on the face sans the basic foundation and sunblock - cuz it is A RARE thing for people in the office to even don mascara (alright, maybe my department - cuz they are ahem, not that particular, maybe except for my GM - whose hair is always properly set!). I've heard them commenting on gals putting on falsies when they spot them during lunch time. And commenting that gals should not apply THICK makeup - which to my opinion isn't. 

That irritating dept secretary ( okay, she is of aunty age) decided to put her foot in her mouth when she commented this morning (moments ago) that "哇!你的 makeup 今天这么厚/红!" I was like - UH?? Thick makeup - U can even see my tneey weeny spots/ freckles - and you claimed it is Thick?? (I reckon she would faint when she spot me during the weekend in the makeup that cleared QC for choir. )

This is how i looked today..
ANd I'm not even wearing any lip balm.. The only makeup I'd on was the natural looking falsies (which is no where near the voomvoom ones for stage..) some masacra and neutral (spelled - browns..) eye color and natural blush - (okie.. it's from the lancome travel set that I bought recently from duty free - hence it is a no-nonsense (i.e. not party-like colours) paltte! Imagine I decided to do a smokey eye - think she will faint! In fact, I thought I looked pale.. >.<" ( And the picture wasn't edited)

Madness.. 少见多怪。


pic source

No comments: