click me!!

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Good morning world...

If I'd not promised to give xj morning call this morning..i would have probably hit the snooze button on the alarm and contiune sleeping....

Somehow, i always manage to wake up despite limited hours of snooze for big events as such.. the races (cuz the categories I'd signed up usually flag off early... ), exams, and big days... But my feeble attempts to wake up for am gym materialise only a few times... but slightly better for am pm..

Time for brekkie and start of another awesome day.. spending time @ expo for the next 5 days.. not the shanghai expo.. but sg expo.. (my colleagues were asking me , going away for holiday? - cuz taking leave during the long vesak day weekend - i should have replied that i'm going to the expo.. lol)

No comments: