click me!!

Tuesday 25 May 2010

it's addictive...

the shopaholic strikes (again)... :)

Alright, I'd promised myself not to buy anymore new togs.. but saw this pretty item on lilypirates that was newly launched and lo and behold, I've laid claims on it!! love the name - bowdalicious dress :) was tempted to get both the vanilla pink & classic creme.. but settled for the creme.. :) bliss!!

And i'm collecting my parcel from japan tomorrow.. it was delivered last Friday but unfortunately, no one was at home.. [And it reached SG just 2 days after placment of order. Apparently, it was sent by speed post..:),which I didn't opt for, but just paid additional US$7 for insurance..]

Pure joy!!

And this probably ends the start of gss cuz I had asked my bro to get some items for me from europe (he is there to attend some event..if only i could write as well as him..;p). Saw one of the items on my request list on the reebonz site this afternoon - it was about 75% of the retail price.. but it's selling slightly lower at the brand's online portal.. so it's still cheaper to get it there, nett.. :)
pretty right ?<3

Don't think plan to europe will materialise now.. cuz uhm.. limited  resources.. moolah & vl.  it's alrite.. maybe next spring!! :)

No comments: