click me!!

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Model? me..? Nope..but..

One great way to start a day..  Words of edification.
 
dear friend ivory wrote me a text early in the morning...
"Hey saw you on migale blog. :) woo nice :)"

The mass opinion of models are that - they are either uber skinny or voluptuous; and usually drop-dead gorgeous looking... so obviously, it is not a everybody's job.. :) definitely not mine.. but I'd the chance to be a model for a day.. lol..

Out of goodwill, I've helped out my friend estelle to wear her togs (from her entrepreneur startup - a blogshop) a few weeks back. Since, I do enjoy trying on clothes.. :) and she needed to find her model replacement urgently (her original model was unable to make it and it has been a while since the stock has came in. So in a bid to launch them soon before they become dated, she needed to models ... ), I agreed.

I'd tried convincing her to don the clothes herself since she is rather photogenic and certainly more than okay to model (as compared to yours truly). Apparently, she did buy the idea as she was the main model for most of her second collection, as she did a re-shoot of most of the items the day after the original shoot cuz the outcome of the initial shoot was not satisfactory. Which is alright with me since, I don't  really relish the fact that I do have that layer of mid-section insulation... Frankly, i was more than happy .. since I definitely do not have that killer bod... (yet).

And so.. I wasn't expecting to see myself on her blogshop.. until..


oh my gosh.. can you spot that bump in the middle!?? eeeks! (okay, probably because I was wearing the size S instead but the size M would be too loose definitely..)

okay, it's a surreal feeling to be a 'model'.  lol.. but at my shortie height and uhm less than perfect body shape.. nah, model nope..

But it is indeed a great way to start a day with compliment..  :) at least my "changing" efforts that day didn't completely went down the drain as the boss decided to use the cropped pants shot.. (And that features probably the leanest part of me - the thighs/ calves.. thanks to the (MAD) running routine enforced - which incidentally, evil e has decided to up it by loads this week (cuz I missed like a couple runs due to the self-inflicted knee pain) - which is a total different story altogether...  )

Meanwhile, do drop by migale for a view.. you may find something that you like... :)

No comments: