click me!!

Wednesday 10 March 2010

ever sure

As the tues meeting was not on tonight, i thought I could finally attend what I'd went on leave for the past month...(esp since it was at rw..)

Perhaps being seated next to this two ladies (whom i presumed to be from the pc) during the sectionals and kept talking to themselves throughout, i felt like a huge extra since turning to your neighbour seems like turning to air and showing whatever oughta be shown to the big empty atmosphere.. ( i mean i couldn't like poke the lady next to me and say..hey, can u be more friendly... - for a moment.. or many moments.. i felt like what a walk-in might feel like..) hence during the drilling portion for the b/t i was on the web (on wifi) but i was smart enuff not to leave a comment on my status on fb - hence, i blogged using my mobile despite the battery was like 20-30% left...

Being away just for a month makes me feel ever more distant... Perhaps those whom I have came and grown up with has went on in life.. I think it's about time... for the next two weeks.. i'll just do sat.. then...

It's about time...

but was glad to have met fish for dinner and caught up with valerie & nicole on my way home.. and happy to have company until my bus-stop (for once..)

and i think i better go take my cpa course after my trip... lalala..

No comments: