click me!!

Saturday 20 March 2010

girl

Wikipedia defines a girl as "A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood. The term may also be used to mean a young woman."

Alright, I'm certianly pass the stage of adolescence and yeah, i'm definitely of legal age (since just a couple of  years ago.. lol).

It must be the baby fats (which has stayed with me until I was bought over by the madness evil training regime last year).. at least.. it has kept my face uhm.. taut.. and thankfully save for the sole chicken pox scar , I can get away with just concealer under the eye.. and still look presentable. :) And I've only been for a facial once in my life (cuz it's FOC and I saw some friends who went for facial treatments regularly and uhm, it doesn't seems to help..).. Perhap, my obession with beauty regime since uhm teenage years help.

Took a cab to work cuz I woke up in horror at 7:50 and by the time I was ready, it was 8:20. Gasped! Was pleasantly surprised when cab uncle asked, 'girl, are u going to the office towers?' I guessed it's my outfit today. I've tied up my hair in a pony-tail and dorned in mng tank and my pullnbear denim mini-skirt and the m:phosis elastic-strappie sandal.. (it's sat and causal-dressdown is allowable - so long it's decent..)

Usually, only the store-owners at the hawker stalls will address me as '小妹' . And yeah, the tea lady at office also addressed me as 'girl'. ;p

Probably I'm like benjamin buttons.. Uhm, this has not been the case when I am really of 'ah girl' age. Due to my large than life size in my not very distant youth - Sec 2 or 3 i reckon, i could distinctly remembered a shop assistant (which i think should be a few years older than me then) at the ulu (now defunct and taken over by Sheng Shong) popular bookstore @ bedok nth addressing me as 'aunty'. GOSH.. i was mad! On hindsight, i think i resemble an aunty cuz i was wearing some huge shapeless tee and berms ba... [I think I'm like 10kg heavier than current weight!! Prolly that huge tee I've now can be a tee shirt dress for me ] Still calling a 14-year-old an aunty is uhm.. not nice. Perhaps, it's payback time now.. so I get to enjoy the youthfulness now.. LOL.  I think I could still pass for as an undergrad if I want. ;p  Perhaps, the youthfulness is due to hallelujah cream too .. :)

All in all.. ah-ger is happy today despite of the wet gloomy weather outlook..

And ah ger going Japan soon.. HAPPY.. And i've not change my foreign currency and pack my luggage yet!

No comments: