click me!!

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Since the last December (after the standchart run), the uber-manic trainer of mine enforces this off-training schedule.. so as to prep me up for the 42.1km (i suppose... if not, he is pure evil!)

It started with a do-able regime : 2 short runs (i.e. short meaning 10km) and 1 long run (2 hr run -with min expected distance of at least 19.5km..). On occassions whereby I missed a run, it will accumulate to the next week.. And he expects shorter timing for the short runs and longer distance for the long run.. and it's not just what I'd missed, it's more.. Or if the timing/ distance is not satisfactory, it will be disregarded.. And the accumulation is of an 'ah long' style = cuz if i missed a 10km run, he will make it to an extra 2 hour run.

And this was how i chalked up 2 short runs, 1 two-hrs run, and 1 three-hrs run two weeks ago.. and he maliciously ignored the first 10km run i did (cuz it took 62min - the tolerable timing was then under 60min) and hence my efforts wasted..  But I did fulfilled his crazy "ah long" requirement but the consecutive long runs over the weekend resulted in two huge blisters on my right big toe and second toe.. hence I only ran a 10km run and 2 5km run (which does not make up to a 10km) last week.. and due to the womanly issues, last weekend was out of action.

And dr evil slapped a 3 short runs and 2 2hr run regime for this week.. Which i thought was do-able, And happily reported the timing of run 1 (in midst of the bleeding love)  of 59:50 until I realised that he's raised the ceiling for my short runs (he expects a 50min range..) which i replied "笑"[not that i'm ecstatic about the new bar but my sentiments of the new standard.. i.e. translated as 'crazy ah'.] .. Uhm, at least he's willing to 'close an eye' to the 1st run.. BUT to achieve a 50min is so not do-able now.. :(

But then again, without him, and his stretching targets, i would probably be stuck with my old roomier-in size wardrobe and not contributing as much to the economy via spending in new clothing, and  yeah, more flabby..

No comments: