click me!!

Monday 8 March 2010

From the east to west to the east to west to the central (finally!!)

Oh well, the ST is a spoiler to those who attends S3 & S4 ( and if these folks are totally cut off from the networking sites like fb or twitter).. It reads on the first page of The Sunday Times that chc is a co-owner of suntec convention centre..  [ my element of surprise was taken away by an sms from eugene who texted us the venue just before s2 started.. :), but still thanks for the update! ]

To think that I was talking to sandi that I haven't visited suntec for a really long time, and the last being last thurs when I met up with her and some of the ex-classmates from DHS - we met up @ suntec crystal jade.. And I was there a couple of days earlier at the bsb concert ( cuz my bro has a pair of tix - but the media seats was bleah.. think was the cheapo tix but at least was the 1st row of the cheapo tix.) and I was lamenting on the sound system/ and lack of projection screens of the hall.. - but free ma.. so.. it's alright for me.. but if I was not a bsb fanatic then, i won't be able to tell who's who on stage from where i was sitting cuz there was no camera man filming the concert.. (still i prefer aj after all these years.. ahha.. )

Back to suntec..  yippie.. finally the place is found and I can happily save on cab fares and travelling time after late meetings etc.. :)

Though back of my mind - I was thinking that the owner of the suntec made a smart/calculated move - cuz with the marina bay sands completing soon, it will have another competitor for the m.i.c.e events..  oh well, a win-win situation for both parties.. :)

Alright, perhaps that's why my dream residence is still in the east coast area.. :)

And, expectedly, the amount was upped again just before the pledging.. by 30%... 'But he who sowed with tears shall doubtlessly reap with joy.' Uhm.. still, I think I should have enough to make myself happy for the japan trip.. and hopefully another solo trip to visit sandi @ switzerland in Q3/Q4 ...

And this He whispered to me as the presentation on the new buidling goes.. "You will graduate there next year..." uhm... O.o"

Anyway, happy that i get to be part of this huge family which I'd joined in the east (@ the old hollywood theatre) to the west (@ Jw) to the east ( expo) to the west (jw -cuz my zone shifted back) and yay to the central in 2011. :)

No comments: