click me!!

Wednesday 3 March 2010

In preparation for trip...

I bought a book during lunch break..

It's so random rite? But after scanning thru the latest releases and none of the latest fiction titles appealed to me..  I decided to get this instead.. (afterall, should I fail to finish reading this before 25 March, I can bring it on board the plane..)

Popped by the samsung retail outlet @ vivo during lunch.. As I was still tempted to get a new (lighter) application friendly phone, it would be rather convincing for me to use the camera-lookalike-phone and perhaps get an iPod touch instead.. and was surprised to learn that the RSP was 1098.. uhm...that sorta psyche me to continue using this sophiscated looking mobile device... which I am still exploring.. I like its camera.. :) even more high-tech than my two-year old sony ..;)

Counting down to end March... (and touch wood.. no tsumani...!!)

No comments: