click me!!

Saturday 6 March 2010

Constructive idle

When it's lull period.. It's really lull..

However i'm working very hard @ tilling the land, collecting the harvest, watering plants, (:( when found that to-pid pple kup my crops (so i kup hers in return.. - cuz can earn award by kuping other's harvest), feeding my pets, cooking at the resturant, upgrading the facade, fixing the leaking tiolet, planting herbs & plants, upgrading the skill levels in various receipes, visiting friend's farm & restuarants to collect..  from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. When it's lull, it's really lull.. Gosh.. i'm so productive @ country story, pet society, restuarant city, farmville, cafeworld.. AND it's driving me CRAZY...

And i managed to raise up 5 kittens!!

the four grown up cats with one kitty growing kitty (which has since grown up..) and I just adopted the 6th.. :)

my pet - greeniepea with one of her pet meows -
And the latest addition to the brood - peachie!
lurve its bushy tail! <3

 
I even have time to read all the budget summaries from the big 4 .. GOSH.. and i'm now resorting to reading the monthly company's publication... And best thing.. I'm working today and i've only sent out 1 email, filed some documents.. and yup did my daily tasks as detailed on para 2.

Yup, it's the LULL period..  Yeah... off work now!! :)

No comments: