click me!!

Monday 19 October 2009

topsy turvy

Frankly, I was not in the condition to be up on stage yesterday. Felt the onset of a headache while I was making my way to kwang & kei's .. dimissed it as lacked of sleep.. Not exactly that pleased when someone just called out for names and simply asked "are you late?" without bothering to ask why (oh well, if there and then you decided to blacklist cuz of just one late appearance - by mere minutes.. without asking for explanation - so be it. ) And really, I don't appreciate the 一竹竿打翻全艘船way of "chastening" - when those who are really doing what ought to be done is not heard and ain't the command given to lower the volume? Perhaps, all shall squeeze to the front so can be seen and heard? but hey, space limited and those who are front are always front. Anyway, relationship preceeds discipline. If you has yet sowed into one's life, you have yet got the right to speak into his life.  perhaps... this is it?? 

Head was spinning by the time i was on stage - moment i closed my eyes. Hence I didn't .. else I would prolly lose balance and create a domino effect. t_t"


Was in a topsy turvy state throughout the day and it was progressively worst by the time I met my bro & mom for microwave shopping (the darned old one blacked out a couple of weeks back) and.. despite the dumpling @ Imperial restuarant was rather delicious - i only had two.. and that's dinner. (and two panadols)... 

thank God I made it back home safely without pukeing/ blacking out .. and I got my replacement earphones  (which fell 10 floors down the gap in between the lift - fortuanately, it was not those ultra high end ones.. but still it's $60 thrown down the chute - and i only used it for two-weeks?) foc. cuz it was paid together with the mircowave.. :)

Tempted not to turn up for work today should the headache persisted. But panadols work wonder.. (just two tablets of it) so right now am typing away @ harbourfront.. intended to head out of office 545 sharp. Cuz.. tired and need to spruce up my room tonight (or hide the stash of clothes somewhere) cuz the renovation guys coming over.. (the tiolets in the house are up for minor reno. works..)

No comments: