click me!!

Wednesday 14 October 2009

ask and you shall receive...

Was glad that I went jw prac instead (didn't wanna go rw cuz none of my cg peeps going and i don't want to be there alone.. )- as well as risking bumping into peeps that I might not wanna see..

glad that I didn't take up nicole's offer after prac to share cab.. instead, i took the mrt..

glad that I walked all the way to the station and did not wait for the bus

glad that I missed the train and got on the next instead.

Made a wishful prayer while on my way to the station.. And it came to pass @ rp. :) :)  Was indeed glad for the chain of activities that had happened and aided to end my day on a lobster-happy note.. cuz saw "lobster-red" mib @ rp... but didn't talk until our ending stop.. :)

gee.. but if it ain't so, why my request materialise? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

No comments: