click me!!

Monday 12 October 2009

removed

oh well... @ least I am not the initating party that removed her from the "friends" list in fb.(frankly, i figured that that day will come, don't think she wanna give a hoot of what's up with me.. so plain simple, remove entirely... ) I guessed if that's how she wants it, I can live with it... I can't please everyone right? Perhaps not doing anything about it warrants that I'm not interested in glueing back the pieces. Or she thinks that I'm the party @ fault? Sigh...

Oh well, what can i say? I wish her well. Perhaps one of these days, when I've the guts to do what I oughta do many months ago. Afterall, there's only two mobile no. I can remember off memory, mine being one, the other- hers (if that's not changed).

if she thinks that I'm like the Meredith Brooks' song, so be it... perhaps for a good few months of 2008, i may have been. oh well, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

No comments: