click me!!

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Provocative.. sexy?

Uhmp..  Until 5pm last evening, I thought  I worked in a liberal organisation. Those ladies in the corporate commuications department dresses rather well and okie.. bare skin too...  Obviously, they should be more high key than a tax staff right? And.. I don't move around that much, except to the pantry (which is just right in front of me) and the ladies (which is next to the pantry area).. so, I thought I am low-key personnel..

Yet, apparently, there are a group of my "fans" who seemed to take note of what I wear on a very frequent basis (oh dear.. female chi-ko-pay!!) and they are rather not pleased with my dressing - which in not, in their opinion - suitable for office .. Gosh..  First thought that came to mind - my dressing too causal ? But the HR am maintained that they don't have an issue with the dress code so long it is corporate biz wear and they found it STRANGE that this person raised this feedback. oh year, this person was a female. And claimed that there are some males colleagues too who also commented. So  I wonder.. what was the feedback - so it seemed that she thinks that my dress sense was too sexy for office? T_T" (initial reaction was 'wt......"okie  but obviously it is just within the mind, not audible thought.. ) But HR understood that the term "corporate wear" is up to individual interpretation and due to the more conservative folks around, it's best that one don't expose any skin above the upper torso area.. I should think..

I thought hard and can't recall any sexy items worn, except maybe halter necklines and perhaps, sleeveless tops and maybe a few spaghetti straps top - okie.. i dun like to wear jackets cuz it's hot.. and i'm not adverse to the cold airconditioning.. And I am mostly stuck to my chair in my workstation.. hence unless the "chi-ko-pay" always glanced at me whole making her/his way to the loo or on the way to pantry.. how else she/he knows what I am wearing.. And claiming that the various peeps in her dept too shares her sentiments..

Gosh.. I am famous.. People gossip about me!! 

Please.. sexy..yeah..  if i dress like this daily, call me sexy babe..

 Or like what the HR says, perhaps I should attempt to applease her/them (cuz the HR did not actually verify the several peeps who purported to share the same sentiments as the "feedback giver", but the no. of purported peeps is sufficient to warrant a verbal chat.. ) by wearing a jacket or shawl for the time being so that she/them won' think I am that sexy after awhile..  But they don't deem it as serious to inform my GM though... so hence, they thought of just resolving this feedback via a friendly informal chat with me.

Faint... me sexy?? T_T" ms/mr chi-ko-pay - time for your eyesight checkup.

Meanwhile, I would attempt to be less provocative as possible.

1 comment:

@ster|x said...

*drools at pic of jennifer*

hahah some ppl jus plain ridiculous 1 la..