click me!!

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Human Race

Cuz I didn't managed to participate in the SG HumanRace on 24October (the online slots filled up superfast and the physcal registration take place on a weekday - and my feeble attempt in signing up failed - cuz the queue was snaking long - cuz mainly those in the queue are students.. and I have only one hour of lunch break..) , I signed up for the foc online (sync-it-yourself) nike+ Human Race 10k instead. Also signed up the Guys vs Girls Challenge - for the fun of it (and for charity too..).
Never did I expect to be among the top 10 in the leadershipboard for the gals team till I clicked onto the leadership board for fun..

Here's the pictorial evidence (as at October 14, 12 noon):





Currently, am in the 7th among the gals and 26th overall of the 619 who are in the challenge.. but then again, it is in the distance ran - all thanks to e (who enforced the 3 times a week "training runs"), i get to clock in at least 40km a week (not including the run mandated on pt day..) Not that I'm that fast.. haha..

And.. the GE run is coming.. Alas.. think it'll be impossible feat to do under 50min.. i will have to run at a pace (continuously) @ least 12km/h. That's is crazy..  currently the average pace is only like 10..
Shall attempt to try still.. nonetheless..

lalala

No comments: