click me!!

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Breakthrough!

Last thursday during cg meeting, for the first time in many eons.. since 2008, I finally broke ice and exchange a few words with my ex-cgl.  Somehow, it doesn't feel that weird and it doesn't even seemed that I've not spoken to him properly for that long..  Frankly, i dreaded cg that night, cuz ex-cgl taking cg that night and for the second time in a row, doing praise and thirdly.. my ex-cg is joining my current cg for that meeting.. in short.. FEAR struck..

Think that I fared better @ this attempt.. at least, the atmos was uplifting.. and i was bouncing on the sofa.. yeah..bouncing... T_T' (next time, shall not sit that far in...) - Thank God He came!! :) I reckon it was passable cuz zone leader came to me last sunday said a 'spy' told him that pnw was good.. :) phew.. (but I chose an easy song awaken my soul - over the new song that I initially chosen.. haha..)

Truly, what you ask, you will receive.. 

Still  till today - I have this mini-struggle still regarding something else.. which explains why I ended up in jw and not rw. yeah.  but glad i went though, caught up with eileen (cuz the whole of sops were @ the front while i ended up talking to eileen at the sound consol area.. cuz i was trying to negotiate for change of service after hearing s1 = costume.. T_T" ) and with sheena babe.. who is busily marking her students' scripts on the train and I observed that S'poreans are bunch of curious peeps.. they love to turn their heads in oblivion and stared at the marking.. T_T"

No comments: