click me!!

Thursday 8 October 2009

Re-take or Fresh?

I know I want to do this and I know He wants me to do this, but the various bad experiences and memories haunt me still...

So when I received the text message last evening from my cgl, I was sorta apprehensive. cuz tsktsk, my brain is efficient, it can call out memories (good/ bad) that happen eons ago.  (and I was on my to mango-fest with a couple of my colleagues... and aquire some more bulk to add to the spilling over wardrobe...- but it's 20% off.. - though i prolly will save 100% if I don't buy.. oh well, since damage is done, no point lamenting.. Will just refrain from new aquisition till christmas.. )

Maybe I've spoke this into action. Cuz last weekend, during service, we were to interact with the people seated near you for three minutes. So I got to chat with this Sec 3 guy. (Gosh!!) He was like (cool, you just serve choir earlier right?) And he was asking things like, so do you also lead p/w in cg? I was like.. huh? Not really.. (but the cgl did spoke to me abt this recently.... ).. ooo.. i got my blink blink (i belongs to a cg )sticker too.. thanks to amanda!

 I found the post that I first did the "full package".. (which was rather floppy..). Hopefully, this evening won't be that tramatic for me.. (at least my ex-cg won't be joining us for combined tonite...)... and hopefully, it kicks! :)  and it's not the full package.. so.. :)

No comments: