click me!!

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Mind over body

Matter of fact - my body is screaming for rest.. And it refused to wake up in time for the am pm.. I think maybe it's suffering from fatigue due to the mileage clocked.. (my "kars" didn't get a rest since Friday..) so.. I contemplated in working OT and not going to pm pm and to head home to zzzz.

None of the actions did materialised.. @ 1745 sharp... grabbed bag and headed to RW.  reached destination 20 minutes later.. and was rejuvenated after the pm..  And almost wanted to head home after walking past the stretch of restaurants along the boat quay ( i realised there were a LOT of seafood restaurants) and my digestive enzymes were roused.. but still my "kars" ferried me to the gym.. and did my "instructed" shorter run..

And as a reward for doing my runs on 4 consecutive days.. I get to meet my carb crave (with e's approval.) though i was tempted to get junk food.. but .. nah, dinner was just porridge.. and preserved radish omelet (so much so for the approved indulgence).. :)

The brain is amazing right?



source




while googling for a brain image.. found this article - Running makes you smarter! :)

No comments: