click me!!

Friday 9 October 2009

it wasn't that bad afterall...

I was pretty touched by the text message I received on my way to cg..  Surprise indeed.. as I was kind of apprehensive of doing that.. - Cuz (a) I admit that I wasn't that ready (alright, don't think that there will ever be time that I would be willing to say I am - the innate "nuah" nature); (b) I get distracted easily (some people clap @ 1-3 while some clap@ 2-4, putting both together.. u clap @ every beat!!!); (c) i don't have power voice; (d) ... the list could just go on if I wish...

But perhaps He knows that I need a lil encouragement... so I got one in the form of a surprise sms from tris,  who probably deciphered from my previous post what part of the cg I'll debut it.. (smart boy! yay.. will add to his collection of the f.r.i.e.n.d.s collection.. haha.. perhaps I should get it too.. haha.. I love the rachel/ross on/off/on/off part of the story.. and i love phobe's smelly cat song.. and prolly also goffy joey and crappy chandler bing.. and monica.. whom i think i can identify myself with.. haha..)

It was alright, i guess, prolly not as what I'd thought it will be, but still at least I think I didn't crack my voice.. and I think it was better than the last feeble attempt done 3 years back.. Guess what.. it'll be on-going till further notice.. I guess like the D:ream hit ~  "things can only get better"! :)

No comments: