click me!!

Thursday 19 March 2009

Wedding.. weddings.. nOt mine

yep, it's the wedding week this week... but not mine.. (doh!)

Attended kel's matrimony @ her place on Tues.. Woot.. I realised I was in a room of unfamiliar faces (except for the pastors..  ) until I spot Jace.. (who dolled her up that day....).  It was a lovely celebration.. very warm & cozy ( Warm for me literally cuz taxi uncle dropped me off @ bukit timah plaza and i have to walk across to beauty world.. Fortunately, I used to frequent that area during JC days (haha to bUy materials - and i remember the ice kacang @ the "foodcourt" area @ level 3 or 4 whereby they give us huge portions.. - students price i think, and the pratas @ late nite.. yummy.. ), hence still can navigate around by myself and get to Kel's place in time.. :) . Being in that area brought back fond memories of the JC days.. :)

Last evening, met up with cat @ cheenatown to get deco materials for fish's wedding this sat.. Aiyo.. Spent hours looking for the perfect tone.. but fun wo.. haha.. i find that sweet talking to the stall owners aids in haggling.. :) lol.

Think Friday & Sat will be gone in a whirlwind. Was roped in to be part-time ah-yee with cat on sat cuz haha think fish's original entourage all got various tasks to do during the matrimony.. so haha we just make her pretty pretty on that day ...

Think the next wedding helping out will be joyce's in june..(doing the venue deco/ bridesmaid...) (and ivory's will be next after that I think... nope, think cgl's wedding year end too..) Fun.. wedding planner sounds fun.. (more fulfilling than helping company save tax.. ).. haha.. reminds me of the movie 27 dresses .. :) Not that i done so many weddings though..

No comments: