click me!!

Thursday 5 March 2009

5 Reasons why I spurgled today...

  1. It's Tangs' members private sale today! 12% rebate for every $10 spent! (instead of 6% for every $10.)
  2. Tangs will discontinue their in-house credit card (currently managed by Citibank) wef 1 April 2009. Hence my Tangs card will cease to be of use. Pointless to switch to the Citibank Visa cuz it'll be craved out of my current credit limit.. So applying for the Tangs Lifestyle card sounds more logical. (requirement = single purchase of $150) - Not exactly main draw
  3. $10 voucher  for every $100 spent in the beauty hall - Didn't know about this until i paid for the items.
  4. MAC just launched the Hello Kitty Series. As much as i like cats, not exactly a huge kitty fan. (Was when i was in Primary School.. )
  5. With purchase of $120 of Mac Products (inclusive of the kitty items..) you get this cutesy shopping bag free!! (This I'm aware and I do need to replenish my mineral foundation and my blusher.. so won't hurt if you get some cutesy freebie too...)

So I popped into the M.A.C corner and.. :) happily bought some items... This is my favorite - the kitty mirror!
(beats using the "lok-kok" mirror I'm using now. it's actually a bare mirror!) oh well.. it's a darn silly price to pay for a thing to look @ ur reflection but ... it's very adorable! Even has a chain that make it resembles a mini handbag!

And this is how I spent my lunch hour.. and got my new Tangs Lifestyle card (just a points accumulation card, no credit.. good!, and a $15 MAC voucher. :) ] And retail therapy works!

No comments: