click me!!

Monday 16 March 2009

Energy released...

Feels good after burning some calories..  just came back from a run with a few of my colleagues... :)

oh well... Not too sure why I still have excess energy after one round around mt faber.. I guessed cuz it's the cheesecake I ate this afternoon... and the cuppa i had ( Read on one website that drinking coffee (or caffeinated drink an hour or so before working out is an energy booster...) Haha... so I was still game for a round around Keppel Island @ the cross -junction of Keppel Bay & Harbourfront Avenue. My colleague, wy, is cute lor.. try to just let me and the cute guy to run - cuz oh well, both of us are single.. T_T"  and no need to spell out the obvious.. (but he is still game for a run, think the speed we were running was kinda too easy for him, cuz he's the jock typesy... not hunk, but well built, nice height too...  ) but haha in the end.. all four of us went for another round...   Frankly, think i can do another round still..

Good.. I'm on track for my 1st half marathon this year.. (full marathon.. nah..) :)

Cooling down now... On one day leave tomorrow.. attending Kelly's ROM. :) *happy for her!!*

 For the record, I don't have a crush on him but .. he's sure a good catch.. (and he has a cute grin!! :) ] and he just walked past me again.. haha i sound like I'm 17 all over again...

leaving office soon.. YAy! going for my pt session before attending the rom. (cuz I'll miss my sat session cuz it's jolene's matrimony, so rescheduled.. )It's gonna be a great Tuesday! .. :)

No comments: