click me!!

Friday 6 March 2009

Walking in the Rain...

Nah, was not feeling moody... the sudden downpour came while the bus moved towards TPE from Punggol after cg. There was no sign of the imment rain while I was at the busstop waiting for the bus.. Suddenly realised that the bus windshields were moving.. Drats, I was caught without a brolly again.. Good thing that I've the Hello Kitty Straw shopping bag with me.. so i stuffed my lovely agnes b into the bag after pouring the bag's content into it...

Since it was still pouring when I reached my busstop and it was already late - eleven o'clock. and couldn't possibly wait for the rain to stop - not sure when it would... decided to walk in the torrential rain, cross the road, and walk the 200m stretch to my block.. * used to love walking in the rain in my sch uni during jc days when i was feeling emo.. haha...* but I was certainly not feeling emo tonight.. just wanna get home asap.

Sure enough, I was drenched through and my hello kitty bag waterproofed all my stuff! :) Thank God I didn't catch a cold. :) but it was surely kinda scary to walk that stretch of road cuz i couldn't really see with the rain in my eyes and I can see the lightning bolt striking not very far from me...Thank God I made it back to my block safe and sound. :)

Attempting to wake up @ 5 later.. I wanna run... :)

No comments: