click me!!

Thursday 24 September 2009

I missed it!

Received the two songs for the audi for tues..which I did not attend - cuz I MC-ed. Frankly, I've second thoughts about it especially after Sunday... was lamenting to xj that if this was a year ago.. i would have flew to the stage front when the altar call was given.. Strangely, jy and i was just having this lil convo revolving ard this topic in the staircase during the pre-svc prac.

It was very overwhelming cuz ya.. the tear ducts seemed to never stop working. I was reminded of the various incidents that to me was not that significant, but to the recipent of the act of serivice.. it's the contrary. all members work for the good of the body right. it doesn't matter if you are seen or not, frankly, the organ that is most vital to the functioning of the body is invisible - cuz it's encased by the skull and what's is seen by all is the largest organ of all - skin.  Hence, what's not seen =x= not important.

Something rather thought- provoking that one of the ic shared- that there's an invisible gulf in between the stage and the congregation. Unless God has chosen you, you will not be able to be serving on the stage. (i.e. those on stage are hand-picked by God).

Anyway, since I don't know how not to say no, perfect timing that I fell sick and cannot attend prac and the audi.. so.. I guessed the door has closed! - (anyway, even if I went, I may not get thru' and not my calling...)

What's next? time to sleep..

No comments: