click me!!

Saturday 12 September 2009

Desire..

With the BURSTING capacity of my iPod.. (oh yeah, i load sermons into my dear iPod too... and many pending ones not in...) I would love to get a replacement.. (plus the fact that I'm using a 5th Gen 30G - with less than 1G free capacity - and no videos/photos in memory.. so.. haha.. loads of stuff in it..)

I like the new nano.. It has FM function too!! Plus I can use with my nike+ sensor while running..And i would love to get the RED one.. :)
The only con - memory capacity. The largest being @ 16G. Compared to the iPod Touch, which is cool with all the fun functions/ games... but comparing capacity - think it would be more worthwhile for me to get the nano... :)

speaking of running.. i think i need a new pair of shoes... i think i've worn out the old pair.. ;p  i like this pair the nike lunaracer.. though i wonder if the pink base is available here..

No comments: