click me!!

Thursday 10 September 2009

:)

Just when I thought I won't see .. I saw ... Though I was startled, I was pleased.. and  that fueled me on.. else.. I think I would have been a goner @ 8. (Afterthot.. think it was slightly after 9 when I saw.. oo.. maybe it's 0909 on 090909.. lalala... I think I really need sleep!!)

Oh yeah.. juvenile.. but :). And amazingly.. despite of the gibberish I twit regarding my reluctance to hit the treadmill this evening.. there's one who understand.. haha.. prolly cuz that was the originator who gave the task list. haha..

Oh yeah.. in order to improve my timing - my nice & yet evil trainer e decided to kill my limbs and power them up to run faster.. and ordered me to run longer and longer distances.. each week.. :( evil.
Task this week.. 2 hours non-stop on sun (checked).. and a 8km and a 12km this week befOre Fri.
Fortunately, I wasn't doing the full marathon this Dec.. ELSE.. I  think I would have died and await to rise again.

but then again, I've the choice not to do it.. but I chose to do it.. haha.. Oh yeah, I like the challenge.. somehow, I think I like to push the limits...

now i need to apply this to another area that is rather limbo.. and He has been speaking.. and I've been feinting ear-block. And the dead sea scroll exhibition is amazing.. And I can even read the Old English.. And somehOw that exhibition re-ignite my passion towards the Word again. Oh yeah, I am a scribe, and i love the Word.. and somehow.. 2010 seems to be beckoning..  Needless to say.. what Pastor Tan shared on Tues further reinforced what seemed to be slowing fading..

I think I am blogging in another dimension now.. time to sleep and wake up again in 2.5 hrs? :) i must be crazy...

No comments: