click me!!

Thursday 17 September 2009

i can feel my bones...

Original plan after the trip to mobile phone hospital was to do chopchop get a new pair of running shoes (cuz with two more runs to go and the pending one - wonder should i participate in the company's 5km end Oct  it's finale event of the the inter-biz-units games- but pastor ulf is coming that weekend... and my running kaki left the company le.. )

Met a helpful assistant from nike @ wisma,  who recommended the new lunarglide [can't find the lunaracer here - no pink soles.. :( ] which was my second choice should I can't get the lunaracer.. bought the orange base instead cuz the blue is too blue.. and the purple is a bit too off for me...  saw a pair of hotpink running shorts.. VERY tempted to buy.. but didn't...

so.. tested out my new shoes @ the treadmill today.. And the gym @ three plus in the afternoon is rather empty.. @ certain point in time.. I was the only xx species (except for the receptionist).. Heard noIses from the kickbOxing area .. spotted a familiar figure in white.. wonder if it was e - cuz last week he was selected to attned a muay thai course.. [drats, if so, i cannot skive.. :( - i.e. cannot take mini 10+ seconds pauses during the run.. ] he coming over to check on me - cuz he was surprised to see me there when i should be working.. If not for him spotting me, I would have jUst stopped @ 8.. - it's much easier to do longer distance on road then on the boring treadmill, if not for the tv shows.. caught the tail end of "growing up" and a variety show - are you smarter than a 5th grader.. -rather interesting..

anyway.. happy to finish the 12km in a not very fast pace in 76min.. e is very onz in implementing the prep for my runs.. (haha... thank goodness it was not 42 this year, or else i think the intensity will be up very soon..) currently doing a 2hr non-stop during the weekend and another 8 & 12 in the week (cuz its weekday, not very possible for me to do the long run..)

Was amazed that I could feel my bones loh.. A year ago.. that will be only if I press hard enuff.. now.. i feel my ribs rather easily, not to mention the femur joint and guess the fatty deposit that stubbornly remained is the abs area.. :o  I think by end of the year.. haha.. but i like the leaner me.. haha *just pray hard that the skin dun snag that fast too..

So.. one person to thank.. e.. :) if not for him..  the bsb hit will be a more appropriate hit to describe moi ( i.e. larger than life)..  Oh yeah.. and buttercup who started the running bug in me.. haha :)

Some random pix taken in the changing cubicle.. :p

:) ready to run
love them!! (cuz they love my feet!)

No comments: