click me!!

Thursday 10 September 2009

Fruitful!

Pastor Tan preached about being fruitful over the weekend.. 
How do you know that you are bearing fruit? When what you do bring glory to Him. (i.e. people praise God cuz of you!)

Fruit One
I think I bore fruits today..
One of my closer colleague,W,  soon to be ex-colleague, suffered from a bout of gastric related illness..for past few weeks.. and ended up being hospitalised on Monday. So just did the norm usual sms asking how she was.. offered to pray for her..and encouraged her.. (cuz despite initial scope could not find the cause, and she was frustrated cuz of the unknown cause.. )and proposed to pay her a visit on Tues.. so.. this was what we brought her.. At first they thought of sending a flower basket with bird nest.. but too last min to place order with florist and the nearest florist gave an exorbitant quotation for mere gebera and basket fshould we get our own bird nest (cuz they dun have it). I thank God for the creativity and this was what we gave her instead.

haPPy Patrick Starfish and Two flowers from Toys R us and 8 bottles of bird nest! Think Patrick & the two flowers really made her smile. And haha.. she sms-ed me a thank you message earlier evening.. *very sUrprised indeed - cuz I was just dOing the norm...*


Fruit?
I thank God for the ability to multi-task.

I was on the phone from 22:10 (while i was still @ the gym, just abt to blow dry my hair) to 01:45. (approximately). Cuz was talking to a friend who has recently broke up with her bf. And while talking to her, as well as catching up... I managed to assemble my newly acquired alphabet rubber stamp. Do up the flowers.. Think up of the design.. gather/find the existing materials from my huge drawer.. (suffer a paper cut under my nail via unplucking the non-sticky part of the double-sided tape).. and at the same time to counsel & offer my 2-cents worth..

And I love my new creation.. :) being simple... yet pretty..

 

think my friend was ministered.. though I never preached to her.. but I offered my listening ear.. :) and my advice and take on matters.. though.. haha i wonder why I get to counsel pple's bgr when hands-on-experience is definitely lacking.. Gee.. thank God for wisdom...

So.. continue to be a blessing to all.. :)

No comments: