click me!!

Thursday 5 January 2006

Tight Rope..

Never had I walked on a tight rope before.. However, just two working days into the new year, I'm feeling the heat... From all areas.. i think I lost it this afternoon... good thing it was restrained outburst.. (changes in the hormonal level obviously did not help...) Tight rope? well.. no room for error.. higher expectation.. already boss had ticked me off..

Counted the cost.. by my own sheer might.. I guess I can only adjourn to what I really want to do in 2008. Needless to say..gonna streamline whatever area I could.. [one of the goal this year..] But I'm not gonna shut God out of the equation.. I believe in His Promise.. All I need is to trust in His timing.. The Holy Spirit reminded me of this simple truth this evening while thoughts ran thru my head.. if my earthy parents would try their best to buy me the best gift.. would my Heavenly Father not satisfy the desire of my heart? And yes.. it would be @ the divine moment..

I guess the song that best expresses how i feel... is playing in the background now.. Everything in Its time..

No comments: