click me!!

Wednesday 4 January 2006

the chronicles of Narnia

I'm one of those that stepped into the movie theatre without reading the book by C.S Lewis..Despite being "warned" by vic (my colleague) that the movie was a very condensed version of the novel.. I was touched and moved by the movie...

while watching how the plot unfold... it seemed that the movie ain't just another story to me.. Rather.. it was speaking to me.. what does it takes to rule & reign? It doesn't come easy.. and yes.. there will be the goliath. the fear to overcome before you can cross over to the next level.. And yes, it's a promise that we will rule as kings/ queens and priests with Jesus. (remember, there are more than 1 king/ queen in the kingdom of Narnia.. all 4 children were crowned kings and queens.)

Despite it's only the fourth day to 2006.. I'm already feeling the heat.. Workwise and cg wise.. All heading the same direction.. the same direction that i'd been trying to avoid.. Then came to realise.. it's really the time.. it's now or never... It's really gonna be a very different year.. Picked up the book that I'd read halfway ~ battlefield of the mind by joyce meyer.. really timely read.

speaking in parables again..

Oh,, just uploaded some pix (click here to see them!) taken in dec.. hence reason why i'm blogging at this hour.. cuz of the numerous request of me to upload.. seriously.. I have only 24 hours a day like everyOne else.. I think I really need to manage my time and do more with less....

yay! my printer is once again working (after downloading the driver from hp website.) thanks to vic's idea.. hmm woa..went pass serangoon/hougang area last evening,, [cuz took 74 to houghang after accompanying vic to the qianhubranch in serangoon] was surprised to see lightings hanging upon the trees! the heartland is getting more" happening"..

forearms protesting.. じゃね!

No comments: