click me!!

Sunday 15 January 2006

Reason...

There is an explanation to everything that one's doing...

Reason.. or excuse.. depending on how you view it.

Wondered why i did things that might seemed to be silly in eyes of others... and why i seem to notice certain things that seemed minute to others, yet it matters to me?

Today, or rather yesterday, someone with the genetic code XY made this remark.. "I'm famished now.I only had curry puff and ??(can't recall what) form OCK for lunch." Told him that I did not have my lunch yet.. Guess his reply... “you gals are different. you can do without food but not guys!" hmmm... interesting rite?

Pretty silent today. Was at starbucks with a couple of my cg guys just now.. I think I was merely an "observer/ listener" amongst their midst.. intimidated somewhat i guess.. cuz all of them went thru' much more than me.. so was listening.. and observing... Ha. maybe i should try applying license to speak at the Speaker's Corner.. hahaha.. Actually, am not one without opinion.. just that all along had been suppressing hence easier to remain the backgrd? hmmm.. time to change.. but actually from my observeration.. I do take something away from their conversation.. and yet.. it sorta cast doubts if I could do or called to do what I am to do...

riddles.. riddles.. riddles... gOtta stop this soon.. Look up! lying flat in the well! can't look back! look forward & upward!

No comments: