click me!!

Saturday 7 January 2006

Headache..

Yes.. Had this splitting headache since 4pm.. took an asprin at 4plus.. slightly better.. till 1030ish after the choir team b meeting..
In summary.. I was sorta "complained" by someone but God is good.. after yakking to my deaREST palie on my woes.. (rach.. miss the long chats we had... miss ya creamcream too..) I saw the msg from my leader.. hmmm it was only then i realised the messages were forwarded but my leader believed me... Yes minOr incident that result in my migraine worsening... other incidents include.. shall nt air them here though... [Clarification.. words used initially too intense, hence edited..]

Lesson learnt : don't do things last minute.. when you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
I need to be more infectious!!

Think trigger point of my migraine.. is STRESS.. am being stretched in all sides nOw.. (work wise, cg wise, choir wise..) Frankly... I wish i have 分身术 ... I know I won't be put thrU trials that I can't go thru'.. I've taken the first step now.. I can't look back now..

Glad to say.. I know I'm not doing this alone and not for myself.. yes.. it's worth it!
Yes.. planning.. something simple yet effective in the works!

No comments: