click me!!

Tuesday 17 January 2006

forward... mOving on..

hide and seek ..game to cease with immediate effect...hiding when i shouldn't.. seeking comfort in places I shouldn't...

17 days into January.. doesn't feel like its only 17 days.. yes.. hectic.. the "long weekend" seemed shorter than short.. And my rOOm is still in topsy-turvy condition.. (i guess unfortunately, unexpectedly, someone got a glimspe of that better condition a couple of weeks ago..but now slightly better state..)

Finally my notes are in order.. (ok, at least for the new book.. cuz ya.. have the silly habit of re-writting.. percuilar habit of mine.. to rejot the word again.. cuz u never know when they will come in handy!! actually, should have a couple more months not transferred over yet... shall do it this CNY then..)

yes.. moving on.. forward & upward.. the only direction to head when climbing any mountain!

Finally, the message came across to the dense one.. why did one chose to bear the heavy yoke when there is ready access to the much lighter one? why did one kept giving the timely word for others when the speaker is the one who needs it the most.. ?

Hunchback.. thou shall not be.. time to "downsize my bags" cuz not taking any excess baggage! (though you will see me carry big totes to contain the stuff that I need.. my barang barangs.. And my good old red corduroy bag is giving way after two years! Written off! so clue:: Bigbig bags 4 moi!)

Greatest love.. His perfect love.. No matter how many times you fell, He will pick you up. In spite of knowing what you would have done/said, He still wants you, cuz He already knows.. Even when you brain is not working and headed the wrong direction, He is patient and He brings you back.. Best of all, He doesn't remember the silly things you've done.. and make it as if the slate was never used!

kinda scary to realise that all this was nearly lost.. never want to lose the ability to feel His Presence, to tear in His Presence, to hear His Voice.. teared more in the past 48 hours than the whole of december 05..
I love You I love You I love You, and my heart will follow wholly after You.

I may not know how, but I know why.. and that equation would never simply be me alone.. and if not now.. when?
---------------
1Jn 4:17-19
"Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
We love Him because He first loved us."

No comments: