click me!!

Friday 20 January 2006

Imbolised...

Actually, never thought much of this..nevertheless, decided to share this with xinlian on our way home after cellgroup.. On hind sight, it's rather scary.. what if I did not make it? well.. here's what happended..

Tuesday night, after taking my medicine (which is a bland powdery tasting liquid ~ said to protect the intestinal lining..) at around 1145pm.. went to sleep..cuz was rather tired, and i suppose the other diahorrea medicine taking effect.. But strangely, at ard 12 midnight.. i was aroused from my sleep.. and yet.. I couldn't move.. yup.. just felt like the body ain't responding to my calling and yes.. I was trying in vain to wake up.. but I couldn't..

I know I wasn't dreaming cuz I could hear the cukoo clock "cukoo-ing" away 12 times.. Yet, I wasn't able to move any limbs and not even my eyelids were responding.. Somehow, i started repeating the name of Jesus over and over again... slowly.. I felt the tension releasing slowly... Tried to move and then another spasm of paralysis came.. this time was worse.. Determined not to give in.. tried again to overcome this... cuz I know I can't afford to give in (and I couldn't bear the thought of the consequences of giving up the resistance... ) then a voice within reminded me to bind the devil.. so started binding the devil in name of Jesus.. and at the same time, visualising what I would be doing next after I've broken free... (which was switching on the night light & turning on my hi-fi set ~ the Presence CD was in it.. cuz i know that drives whatever away...) and after a couple of minutes (which seemed like eternity..) I broke through.. and immdiately I did what I rehearsed in my mind... and peace came across after the first note of the CD resounded in my room.. His Presence was in the room.. and as for me.. I prayed in tongues till I fell asleep...

Come to think of it... it can be rather daunting.. And yes.. I've the room to myself.. And I guess for most people, they would not dare to sleep alone again.. Frankly.. I entertained that thought for a second.. (okay, maybe two seconds!) but 1 John 4:4 says that "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. " literally, He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world..

I love the still small voice.. and yup.. not gonna be negligent.. and yes.. what struck me this from the cg sermon.. taking on new responsibilty & authority.. ( Still remembered what I told my former boss.. I don't want to go to the level of a team leader ~ which was the norm of the career progress for a grad there ~ yes.. I shun responsiblity and yes.. that was in 2002.. cuz i love the comfort zone then )..Indeed, i am given greater oppty for growth in workwise this year.. Despite of that, I'm not satisfied.. I sensed that I would be progressing to another place before sot. however, there seemed to be inertia cuz of going out of my comfort zone..

hmmm wonder what will happen this weekend.. certianly won't go unprepared.. Like what lian said (with regards to that horrendous incident.. ) some big is coming...else why would he bother to single me out to attack?

No comments: