click me!!

Wednesday 25 January 2006

high temperature..

that's my body temp when i got home last night.. actually this was despite the two packs of lemsip max i had during the day.. Actually this was a rebel staged by my body telling me that I'd been "abusing" it and depriving it the rest it wants & requires!

frankly, I wondered if i would be on MC again today last night when i shivered to zzz... But there are thousand and one things to be done and i can't afford to take the MC.. (cUz if I'm home, harder to get out in the evening ~ cuz on duty tonight..) bUt God is my Jehovah Rapha! Prayed fOr a speedy healing overnight... and after 5 hours of rest and two panadols.. body temp back to norm again! [eugene.. thanks for ya sms and prayers! as for the thurs thingy.. think I can't cuz project makeover for my room gonna take place soon ~ cny coming!!]

leaving for work soon.. so i'm out of here..

No comments: