click me!!

Friday 13 January 2006

Swarmed..

Yup, it's 6plus in the evening .. and yes, it's FRIDAY.. And yes.. I'm stuck in one of the cubicle in one of the building along Thomson Rd. Yes.. I'm still at work.. And yes, I hear the echo of the sounds made on my keyboard.. yup.. mOst of my colleagues had left tO stary party for their weekend or their CNY shopping..

swarmed? with work.. hopefully can cleared at least 50% by 7pm.. taking a breather now..

Frankly, I don't really see how far I can progress on at this job.. Yes, I'm given the opportunity this year to really lead this interesting mix of teammates under me... 2/3 of the team had been around the organisation for more than a decade.. & yet.. the level of work is hmm.. Within the shOrt time frame of 2 weeks of work apprOving their stuff... I saw the perfectionist streak in me.. yikes..

Perfectionist.. I gUess I am.. In certain aspect, it's good.. yet it can lead to some adverse consequences..

man, it's getting hot and stuff here.. am gonna finish as much as i could and zap out asap..

No comments: