click me!!

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Probiotic

Since I've been having frequent spells of bloatedness/diarrhea/stomach cramps since the last the last stomach flu .. I decided to up the intake of bacteria (i.e. good bacteria) to improve the gut flora - the natural way (rather than via supplements in pill form).  Since good bacterial is supposed to be effective in alleviating IBS which the doc has suspected what has been causing the diarrhea and flatulence … I decided that - a tub of yogurt a day, keep the gas away!
Since that bottle of Yakult which I'd been taking regularly on a almost daily basis is not helping, I should perhaps include a tub of yogurt in the daily diet.  So far, the tummy's bloatedness has sorta reduced.. so perhaps it's working… Anyway, it's somewhat healthy so it's a welcome inclusion to the otherwise bleh diet that kept my ears at ease. :)

Breakfast : one small tub of pink grapefruit yogurt!
Hope this works in the long run!

No comments: