click me!!

Wednesday 28 July 2010

crash.. boom... bang

I think the whole of SG, okay, maybe not whole, is crashing the Singtel pre-order site for iPhone 4. After tens of minutes of trying.. I gave up. 
 
I went ahead to reserve my phone with M1. Afterall, there's corporate plan with the sunshine telco. Or else.. pop down to paragon at 12midnite - cuz I've the email!! :) hehehe...
 
Maybe I will consider porting my line over too.. though there is early termination penalty charges but it should be not much.. since I would need to pay $100 cuz i've not pass the 21mth mark for free upgrade of the mobile phone though under the mio plan i can do phone upgrade but it's not an iFlex plan wo.. :p
 
I think the singtel pre-order site is partially up but still s-l-o-w. Maybe i should wait for snow white if i want to stay with the red umbrella.. :)

No comments: