click me!!

Wednesday 28 July 2010

black or white ?

After months of waiting... it's finally coming,,

I missed the 3G, I opted for SE instead waiting for 3GS last year .. Finally, 4 is here...

Now deliberating whether to wait for the white (which will only be available second half of 2010) or the black ..

Personally, white version reminds me of the LG white chocolate.. while the black version, though it's the more popular colour (apparently), appears to be more sleek . since when the phone lcd screen is not being lit up, it will be totally black..sleek..

So.. verdict? If i manage to get a slot when the "balloting" opens at 2pm tmw [hopefully the site ain't blocked by the IT dpt, else i will consider lugging my thinkpad out at strike of 545 to the nearby wifi hotspot) for a brief moment to book the slot.. or perhaps engage the help of my apple-keen friend to assist.. lol], i think i will get the darlie black.. if not.. i will wait patiently for maybe the white chocolate...

cuz the samsung is not a phone that keeps me entertained and i dun really like bring the ds lite to entertain me during the train ride to work..Nah, iPad is too bulky for me.. the phone is good so in event i forget my nike+ sports band, i still can sync my runs via iTunes.. :)

No comments: