click me!!

Thursday 15 July 2010

Inception

 
In line with the earlier post on sleep, I caught a movie that has to do with sleeping. In order to dream, you have to be sleeping right? Perhaps that was why I was motivated to write on that. LOL.
Thanks to my bro, I got a pair of ticket to the gala premiere to "Inception" @ GV vivo (perks of having a brother in the entertainment industry). Except for the duration of the movie (which perhaps I'd drank too much water during the day which makes the nearly 3 hours long movie exceptionally long – felt as in I was like in the dream of the dream of the dream.) Interesting concept of implanting thoughts into people, though I won't want that to be done to me, I think that's unethical. I wish I know how I could harness into the unused capacity of my grey matter, which is heavily under-used – as compared to its maximum capacity; though by the sg government method of classification via the education streaming, I am supposed to be of that of a higher tier among those that share the same year of birth as me (i.e. by the streaming, the schools attended, etc ). Don't think that my mind has degenerate by much despite, yeah, technically speaking machines do wear off with time. I reckon, so would the thinking machine embedded within the cavity of our skull.  
Pretty amazing that the heavy-eyelid syndrome did not attack during the movie and for once, it was a popcorn-less movie since both Estelle &I were in the starve-off-carb mode. Though we had nachos instead which ironically it is still carb-laden sans sugar but up in sodium content.. =.=  But enjoyed the movie nonetheless. But I don't think I want to be stuck in the architecture of the make-believe reality of non-reality. Nah, I don't want to play god. But then again, what's reality?? What if I'm not living in reality.
'Nuff said. If you wanna catch a thriller, go catch it.  Next on my list – the minions-filled "Despicable Me"
and
not a solar eclipse but the movie (my fave book out of the four..).. edward cullen .. awww.. (can i be bella?)

No comments: