click me!!

Tuesday 18 September 2007

topsy-turvy

the preceived to be matured asked silly questions, the perceived immatured reacted maturely.. and understood the big picture....

Question to the matured : have this came across your mind - if it appears to be last minute to you.. how about me? (it would be at my expense too right?) For a moment, that thought came to mind as well.. just that the "i" factor didn't hold up for long... Didn't you already know the purpose? then why the question why so last minute?

thank God for the pure hearted one.. who readily and excitedly replied.. Though some might feel portrayal of eccentric behavior at times.. but the heart is pure.

Reminder : You may be wise but you will never be wiser than your Creator..

Crucifying my flesh too if thurs gonna be happening..

meanwhile.. tRying my best to reconcile the lengthy invoices and schedule.. in midst of this.. (i too receive the instruction at 2!

No comments: