click me!!

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Red prevails...

Hmmm figured that since I was already paying much more than what the mio voice thingy would comprised, i decided to convert to the mio plan (and got 6 months of mio rental foc) And the best deal.. a new phone FOC. Actually at my current plan, i could get the more expensive n73 foc bUt its so manly... whereas the more attractive w660i is in RED! (actually had my eyes on it for a loong time). If you know me, you would have guessed which I would have opted for.. the asthetic of course... happy!!








Hmm it so sleek and pretty and girly.. so moi! Love it ya... :)

Armed with the information on the RAM that max provided me and my DEAREST buddy, who braved her not so well body, I managed to get the IG RAM at one of the shops @ sim lim square... It was a MAZE and rach & i wondered why do they even bothered to put up the unit nos... imagine left to unit 03 is unit 24?? eh? And after assessing the lists of shops & the prices tabulated by max, we decided on one that doesn't looks like the fly-by-night type.. Strangely, most of the bosses of these hardware stores are indians... wondered why?

hmmm happy princess is happy cuz she has yet ANOTHER red item... incidentally, Red is one of my company's corporate colour... haha wonder if that's why i was there?
hmmm NEXt red item, the RED Vaio (though i like the pastel pink one, the red is HOT!!)

No comments: